A funding programme to support innovators in Ireland to develop and demonstrate consumer and business solutions that will stimulate the circular economy is now open for applications.
The EPA-led Green Enterprise: Innovation for a Circular Economy funding programme will provide grant-aid to demonstration type projects.
The EPA are inviting proposals in the following thematic areas:
- Construction & demolition;
- Resources and raw materials (electrical & electronic equipment, textiles, furniture).
The maximum amount of funding available is €100,000 per grant award. Grant aid is provided on a shared cost contribution basis, from 25% up to 95% of the total eligible project costs incurred.
Click here to view the Green Enterprise 2020 call documents.
Any queries related to the call not covered in the Research Call Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The indicative timeframe is as follows (all times are Irish Standard Time)
- 10th June 2020: Call opens
- 17:00 on 7th August 2020: Deadline for technical queries.
- 17:00 on 14th August 2020: Deadline for submission of applications
- 17:00 on 21st August 2020: Organisation approval deadline for authorisation by Managing Directors (or equivalent authorised signatory) for companies.
- End of September 2020: Evaluation process completed, applicants notified.
- End of November 2020: Successful projects grant-awarded.